Database Operations MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | IT Tools and Business System | Database Operations
In this section we provide lots of objective question of Database Operations.
1) A relational database consists of a collection of
2) A ________ in a table represents a relationship among a set of values.
3) The term _______ is used to refer to a row.
4) The term attribute refers to a ___________ of a table.
5) For each attribute of a relation, there is a set of permitted values, called the ________ of that attribute.
6) Database __________ which is the logical design of the database, and the database _______ which is a snapshot of the data in the database at a given instant in time.
Here the course_id,sec_id and semester are __________ and course is a _________
8) Department (dept name, building, budget) and Employee (employee_id , name, dept name,salary)
Here the dept_name attribute appears in both the relations .Here using common attributes in relation schema is one way of relating ___________ relations.
9) A domain is atomic if elements of the domain are considered to be ____________ units.
10) The tuples of the relations can be of ________ order.