1) Which of the following is a stateless protocol?
2) What does the value 2 of the WebSocket attribute Socket.readyState indicate?
3) How many WebSocket events are available?
4) Which method is used to close the WebSocket?
5) How does the client and the server communicate following the rules defined by the WebSocket protocol?
6) Which of the following are not a socket property?
7) How can we check the subprotocol being used by the client?
8) How will you transmit data using the connection?
9) Which of the following is not a WebSocket event?
10) What does an History object contain?v