Linux Objective Questions and Answers: Here provide Linux MCQ Questions and Answers, here most important quiz questions related to Linux and you can download pdf of objective questions with answers.
1) The location for subdirectories for local programs and executables for user and administrative commands, is:
2) Which of the following is not a filter command?
3) What command is used to display a file contents in octal form?
4) What command is used to assign executable permission to all of the files named "report"?
5) What command is used to change the working directory?
6) What command is used to count the number of files in the current directory by using pipes?
7) What command is used to count just the number of characters in a file?
8) How many class A, B and C network IDs can exist?
10) How can you rebuild the RPM file to include the new patches?
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set