1) Which part interprets program instructions and initiate control operations.
2) The binary system uses powers of
3) In how many generations a computer can be classified?
4) The basic operations performed by a computer are
5) CD-ROM is a
6) Which type of computers uses the 8-bit code called EBCDIC?
7) Which of the following was a special purpose computer?
8) Which of the following storage devices can store maximum amount of data?
9) A high quality CAD system uses the following for printing drawing and graphs
10) Which of the following is not an input device?
11) Magnetic disks are the most popular medium for
12) A modern electronic computer is a machine that is meant for
13) Which of the following produces the best quality graphics reproduction?
14) An application suitable for sequential processing is
15) Which of the following is not processing?
16) The arranging of data in a logical sequence is called
17) Instructions and memory address are represented by
18) Which is used for manufacturing chips?
19) The first computer introduced in Nepal was
20) Mnemonic a memory trick is used in which of the following language?
21) Instruction in computer languages consists of
22) Which generation of computer is still under development
23) Which was the most popular first generation computer?
24) Which is considered a direct entry input device?
25) BCD is