1) A Pixel is _____________________.
2) EPROM can be used for
3) A template stores
4) In addition to communicating with I/O, the processor must communicate with the_____________ unit.
5) A group of characters that has some meaning as a unit is known as a
6) MS-EXCEL can be used to automate
7) The language that the computer can understand and execute is called
8) Moving process from a main memory to a disk is called
9) What is the short cut key to open the Open dialog box?
10) Which of the following is not available on the Ruler of MS Word screen?
11) Which file starts MS Word?
12) What is gutter margin?
13) Pressing F8 key for three times selects
14) What is the smallest and largest font size available in Font Size tool on formatting toolbar?
15) Thesaurus tool in MS Word is used for
16) What function displays row data in a column or column data in a row?
17) Which types of charts can excel produce?
18) What does the VLOOKUP function do?
19) Which function calculates your monthly mortage payment?
20) Which of the following describes how to select all the cells in a single column?
21) The Name box
22) The ability to combine name and addresses with a standard document is called _________
23) Which of the following is an absolute cell reference?
24) Which of the following displays the contents of the active cell?
25) To move to the previous worksheet, press
26) The program is known as _________ which interacts with the inner part of called kernel.
27) Which of the following is not advantage of multiprogramming?
28) Inter process communication can be done through __________.
29) What command is used to remove files in linux?
30) In which directory can you store system user default files used for creating user directories?
31) HTML is used to create
32) In internet terminology IP means
33) A Web sites front page /main page is called
34) What is the full form of WWW in web address ?
35) _____is an access channel for computers to exchange information.
36) Which is the slowest Internet connection service?
37) The code for a web page is written using -------
38) HTML is a
39) Secret–key encryption is also known as
40) What is a slide-title master pair?
41) in the context of animations, what is a trigger?
42) Which PowerPoint view works best for adding slide transitions?
43) Which of the following provides a printed copy of your presentation?
44) Which of the following options changes the fill color of an object back to the default color?
45) The maximum zoom percentage in Microsoft PowerPoint is
46) Which of the following are types of sound files?
47) How many collision domains are created when you segment a network with a 12-port switch?
48) The primary goal for your slide design should be _____.
49) Windows distinguishes between the different drives by means of a naming convention. Each drive is designated by a letter followed by
50) How can the slide show be repeated continuously?