1) Which of the following tax is not subsumed in GST
2) What is the maximum rate prescribed under CGST?
3) Which form is to be used for registration?
4) What is the validity of the registration certificate?
5) How a person can apply for registration?
6) Business which has centralized registration under existing Acts
7) Can a registered person under Composition Scheme claim input tax credit?
8) What is date of receipt of payment?
9) What deductions are allowed from the transaction value
10) Input tax credit on capital goods and Inputs can be availed in
11) The time limit to pay the value of supply with taxes
12) Whether depreciation on tax component of capital goods and Plant and Machinery and whether input tax credit (ITC) is Permissible?
13) Banking company or Financial Institution have an option of claiming ITC:
14) Any input tax paid on purchase of goods or services by an assessee for employees is eligible for ITC?
15) Mr. A obtains new registration, voluntary registration, change of scheme from composition to regular scheme and from exempted goods/services to taxable goods/services. He can avail credit on inputs lying in stock. What is the time limit for taking said credit
16) Can Mr. A avail credit on Input services or capital goods held in stock, in case of new registration/voluntary Registration
17) The time limit beyond which if goods are not returned, the input sent for job work shall be treated as supply
18) Is the principal entitled for credit of goods though he has not received the goods and has been sent to job worker directly by vendor
19) Input Tax credit as credited in Electronic Credit ledger can be utilized for
20) Tax invoice must be issued by________
21) An invoice must be issued:
22) A continuous supply of goods requires one of the following as a must:
23) In case of goods sent on sale on approval basis, invoice has to be issued:
24) The books and other records U/S 35 are to be maintained at
25) Accounts are required to be maintained in