In OLE DB, actions that an object can perform are called:Home | Discussion Forum
In OLE DB, actions that an object can perform are called:
View More Related Question
1) The ODBC Level 2 API contains which the following functions?
2) An ODBC data structure that identifies a database and the DBMS that processes it is called a(n):
3) ________ is considered to be one of the foundations of data access in the Microsoft world.
4) When using ODBC, which of the following processes ODBC requests and submits specific SQL statements to a given type of data source?
5) In OLE DB, a service provider: