Which of the following property defines the color of an element’s right borderHome | Discussion Forum
Which of the following property defines the color of an element’s right border?
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following property is used to draw a line around elements outside the borders?
2) Identify the CSS property defining bottom-left corner shape of the border?
3) Choose the option that correctly specifies the output of the following CSS.
border: 1px solid red; outline: green dotted thick;
4) Which of the following CSS property defines the different properties of all four sides of an element’s border in a single declaration?
5) In how many way border-image-width CSS property can be defined?