MS-DOS developed in
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following commands will take you directly to the root directory no matter what subdirectory you are currently in?
2) What do you type at the DOS command prompt to return back to Windows
3) Filename extensions help identify certain files. What filename extension identifies executable files?
4) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to restore only those files modified since the last backup, from the drive A to the currently logged drive or directory?
5) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to sort the file in ascending order?