Maximum length of DOS command using any optional parameter isHome | Discussion Forum
Maximum length of DOS command using any optional parameter is
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The _____ switch instructs DOS to display the directory list in a wide format.
2) Operating System is like a
3) Which DOS command would allow you to redirect a printer?
4) Using the _____ switch causes FDISK to display the partition status of your hard disk without executing FDISK.
5) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to copy all files from the currently logged drive and directory with the extension .TXT to the drive A?