What James Watt invented?Home | Discussion Forum
What James Watt invented?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) What James Watt invented?
2) Who is often called the 'first African-American' inventor?
3) The Manhattan Project was started by President Roosevelt in 1942 to ensure that the U.S. beat the Germans in developing a nuclear bomb. Whom did Roosevelt appoint as scientific head the Manhattan Project?
4) For over 500 years, paper was only available and sold as single sheets. In 1902, an inventive Australian used half size sheets of paper, a bit of glue and cardboard to create the what?
5) Where is the village of Branston, after which the famous pickle is named?