Where is the village of Branston, after which the famous pickle is named?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) What invention caused many deaths while testing it?
2) For over 500 years, paper was only available and sold as single sheets. In 1902, an inventive Australian used half size sheets of paper, a bit of glue and cardboard to create the what?
3) The Manhattan Project was started by President Roosevelt in 1942 to ensure that the U.S. beat the Germans in developing a nuclear bomb. Whom did Roosevelt appoint as scientific head the Manhattan Project?
4) In which decade was the first solid state integrated circuit demonstrated?
5) What Igor Sikorsky invented?