What plaything was invented by Joe McVicker in 1956?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Benjamin Franklin was a prolific inventor. He invented the lightning rod, the Franklin stove, studied electricity, discovered the Gulf Stream, started the first library, and on and on. Among his many other inventions, what musical instrument did he invent?
2) Who had an explosive idea and first patented DYNAMITE?
3) When were blue jeans invented?
4) Who developed the idea of Crop Rotation?
5) What did cardiologist Dr. Paul Zoll invent in Massachusetts in 1952?