Who invented Gramophone?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Who had an explosive idea and first patented DYNAMITE?
2) Ralph Samuelson was only 18 when he invented this sporting item in 1922. What was that?
3) What Enrico Fermi invented?
4) This statesman, politican, scholar, inventor, and one of early presidents of USA invented the swivel chair, the spherical sundial, the moldboard plow, and the cipher wheel.
5) What piece of clothing was invented by French fashion designer Louis Reard in 1946?