CHKDSK command is used to
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) After doing a low-level format, what would be the next step in configuring the hard drive in a system?
2) To view any currently running Terminate Stay Resident (TSR's) programs you could type:
3) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to specify the colour display, 40 columns and color?
4) Which of the following commands will take you directly to the root directory no matter what subdirectory you are currently in?
5) Which internal DOS command clears the screen and places the DOS prompt in the upper left corner of the screen?