CHKDSK command is used to
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which file system DOS typically use?
2) You want to view the contents of autoexec.bat on the screen using the "type" command, but it scrolls by too quickly, what switch do you use to make it pause?
3) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to specify the colour display, 40 columns and color?
4) Using the _____ switch causes FDISK to display the partition status of your hard disk without executing FDISK.
5) When executed from a bootable hard drive, which command will make a formatted floppy disk bootable?