CHKDSK command is used to
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) A system has two IDE hard drives that are each divided into primary and extended partitions, which drive letter is assigned to the primary partition of the second drive?
2) Which of the following commands will take you directly to the root directory no matter what subdirectory you are currently in?
3) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to switch to the monochrome display from color display?
4) To organize files on a disk, MS-DOS separates them into areas called _____
5) A _____ boot is when DOS is restarted without turning off the computer.