In which decade were the first successful diode and triode vacuum tubes inventedHome | Discussion Forum
In which decade were the first successful diode and triode vacuum tubes invented?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) What invention is credited to the Russian born American inventor Vladimir Kosma Zworykin?
2) For over 500 years, paper was only available and sold as single sheets. In 1902, an inventive Australian used half size sheets of paper, a bit of glue and cardboard to create the what?
3) Who invented Electric Generator?
4) What Enrico Fermi invented?
5) This statesman, politican, scholar, inventor, and one of early presidents of USA invented the swivel chair, the spherical sundial, the moldboard plow, and the cipher wheel.