Who had an explosive idea and first patented DYNAMITE?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) What now-ubiquitous device was invented by Zenith engineer Eugene Polley in 1955?
2) Who is the English physicist responsible for the 'Big Bang Theory'?
3) Who is the only U.S. President to invent and patent something?
4) Benjamin Franklin was a prolific inventor. He invented the lightning rod, the Franklin stove, studied electricity, discovered the Gulf Stream, started the first library, and on and on. Among his many other inventions, what musical instrument did he invent?
5) Who invented the BALLPOINT PEN?