Consider the following code snippet
var a1 = [,,,]; The result would be
var a2 = new Array(3);
0 in a1
0 in a2
View More Related Question
1) Consider the following code snippet :
var a = [1,2,3,4,5];
What is the possible output for the above code snippet ?
2) The reduce and reduceRight methods follow a common operation called
3) Consider the following code snippet :
if (!a[i]) continue;
What is the observation made ?
4) The method or operator used to identify the array is
5) The pop() method of the array does which of the following task ?