Consider the following code snippet
var a1 = [,,,]; The result would be
var a2 = new Array(3);
0 in a1
0 in a2
View More Related Question
1) What will happen if reverse() and join() methods are used simultaneously ?
2) Consider the code snippet given below
var count = [1,,3];
What is the observation made?
3) Consider the following code snippet :
var a = [1,2,3,4,5];
What is the possible output for the above code snippet ?
4) The method or operator used to identify the array is
5) The pop() method of the array does which of the following task ?