Consider the following code snippet
var a1 = [,,,]; The result would be
var a2 = new Array(3);
0 in a1
0 in a2
View More Related Question
1) Consider the code snippet given below
var count = [1,,3];
What is the observation made?
2) Consider the following code snippet :
if (!a[i]) continue;
What is the observation made ?
3) What will happen if reverse() and join() methods are used simultaneously ?
4) The pop() method of the array does which of the following task ?
5) Consider the following code snippet :
var a = [1,2,3,4,5];
What is the possible output for the above code snippet ?