View More Related Question
1) If you have a function f and an object o, you can define a method named m of o with
2) Consider the following code snippet
Which is an equivalent code for the above code snippet?
3) Consider the following code snippet
function hypotenuse(a, b)
return Math.sqrt(square(a) + square(b));
What does the above code result?
4) For the below mentioned code snippet:
var o = new Object();
The equivalent statement is:
5) What is the difference between the two lines given below ?
!!(obj1 && obj2); (obj1 && obj2);