Which of the following is the correct code for invoking a function without thisHome | Discussion Forum
Which of the following is the correct code for invoking a function without this keyword at all, and also too determine whether the strict mode is in effect?
View More Related Question
1) A function with no return value is called
2) Consider the following code snippet :
var tensquared = (function(x)
Will the above code work ?
3) What is the purpose of a return statement in a function?
4) Consider the following code snippet :
var funcs = ;
for(var i = 0; i < 10; i++)
funcs[i] = function()
return funcs; }
var funcs = constfuncs();
What does the last statement return ?
5) Consider the following code snippet
for(var p in o)
console.log(p + ": " + o[p] + "\n");
What will the above code snippet result ?