Copy and Xcopy are same in the sense
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following commands will take you directly to the root directory no matter what subdirectory you are currently in?
2) The time command is used to display _____ time.
3) Which of the following filename extension suggests that the file is a backup copy of another file?
4) Which file is the batch file that is read while booting a computer?
5) What type of commands are individual programs kept, as separate files on the hard disk (DOS diskette)?