Copy and Xcopy are same in the sense
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which command of DOS is used to sort the file in reverse order?
2) What switch would you use to view Smartdrive statistics?
3) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to display the contents of a file and pause the display after each screenful of information?
4) Which combination of keys allows you to perform a warm boot?
5) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to restore only those files modified since the last backup, from the drive A to the currently logged drive or directory?