Consider the following code snippet :
var c = counter(), d = counter();
The state stored in d is :
View More Related Question
1) What is the difference between the two lines given below ?
!!(obj1 && obj2); (obj1 && obj2);
2) Consider the following code snippet
Which is an equivalent code for the above code snippet?
3) Which of the following is the correct code for invoking a function without this keyword at all, and also too determine whether the strict mode is in effect?
4) If you have a function f and an object o, you can define a method named m of o with
5) Consider the following code snippet :
The result for the above code snippet would be :