Which command be used to clear the screen and display the operating system prompHome | Discussion Forum
Which command be used to clear the screen and display the operating system prompt on the first line of the display?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) After upgrading your computer to a new DOS version, an older application displays the error message "Incorrect DOS version". What should you do to run this application?
2) Maximum length of DOS command using any optional parameter is
3) Which of the following filename extension suggests that the file is a backup copy of another file?
4) While using the DIR command, you can use certain switches with it. Which one of the following cannot be used with DIR?
5) You suspect that your automatic modem dialer is not working correctly. Which of the following commands will manually dial the number 123-4567?