What Enrico Fermi invented?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) What is the name of the CalTech seismologist who invented the scale used to measure the magnitude of earthquakes?
2) For over 500 years, paper was only available and sold as single sheets. In 1902, an inventive Australian used half size sheets of paper, a bit of glue and cardboard to create the what?
3) What plaything was invented by Joe McVicker in 1956?
4) What Igor Sikorsky invented?
5) Who invented the Spinning Jenny?