Who among the following invented the small pox vaccine?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Benjamin Franklin was a prolific inventor. He invented the lightning rod, the Franklin stove, studied electricity, discovered the Gulf Stream, started the first library, and on and on. Among his many other inventions, what musical instrument did he invent?
2) What is the name of the CalTech seismologist who invented the scale used to measure the magnitude of earthquakes?
3) This part-time race car driver invented the bucket seat in 1969. Who was he?
4) When were blue jeans invented?
5) Who invented the BALLPOINT PEN?