Who is the only U.S. President to invent and patent something?Home | Discussion Forum
Who is the only U.S. President to invent and patent something?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Until Victorian times, chocolate was thought of as a drink. When did the first chocolate bar appear?
2) When was the game Frisbee invented?
3) The first hand glider was designed by...?
4) For over 500 years, paper was only available and sold as single sheets. In 1902, an inventive Australian used half size sheets of paper, a bit of glue and cardboard to create the what?
5) What 'game' was first produced by the Southern Novelty Company in Baltimore, Maryland in 1892?