Rabindranath Tagore's 'Jana Gana Mana' has been adopted as India's National AnthHome | Discussion Forum
Rabindranath Tagore's 'Jana Gana Mana' has been adopted as India's National Anthem. How many stanzas of the said song were adopted?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) In the context of the Indian freedom struggle October 16, 1905 is well known for which event?
2) The Dutch East India Company was formed by merging several small companies of Holland in :
3) The Dharm Chakra Pravatan mentioned in the Buddihst test is:
4) The most important Bahamani ruler was:
5) The five branches of historical studies "Sarg (revolution of universe), Manvatantra (recurring of time), Vamsa (genealogical list of kings and sages ) and Vamsa Nucharita (life stories of some selected characters )" are the subject matter of: