'Natya - Shastra' the main source of India's classical dances was written byHome | Discussion Forum
'Natya - Shastra' the main source of India's classical dances was written by
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The Arab scholar/astronomer who studied Sanskrit and Astronomy for a decade at Varanasi?
2) The famous resolution on Non-Cooperation was adopted at a special session (September 1920) held at:
3) Which of the following folk dance forms is associated with Gujarat?
4) The Dharm Chakra Pravatan mentioned in the Buddihst test is:
5) In 1699, Guru Gobind Singh, one of the prominent gurus and tenth guru of Sikhs established: