Which command is used to clear the screen
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The deleted file in MS-DOS can be recovered if you use the command mention below immediately, the command is:
2) When executed from a bootable hard drive, which command will make a formatted floppy disk bootable?
3) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to display the contents of a file and pause the display after each screenful of information?
4) Which internal DOS command clears the screen and places the DOS prompt in the upper left corner of the screen?
5) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to force DOS to recheck all clusters when reformatting a disk?