internal command in Dos are
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Using the _____ switch causes FDISK to display the partition status of your hard disk without executing FDISK.
2) Which DOS command allows you to compress existing disks and to create new compressed volumes?
3) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to specify the colour display, 40 columns and color?
4) After trying to unload a TSR, you get an error message saying that other TSRs were loaded after the one you tried to remove. Which of the following commands could you use to see the current load order?
5) Where would you load the mouse driver mouse.sys?