internal command in Dos areHome | Discussion Forum
internal command in Dos are
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to copying the files to transfer from one PC to another one?
2) Essential files of MS DOS are
3) To view any currently running Terminate Stay Resident (TSR's) programs you could type:
4) Which of the following commands allows you to make a directory?
5) Which command is used to display the subdirectory structure of the currently logged drive and pause the screen display after each screenful of information?