Kathak is a classical dance of
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Originally the followers of Mahavira were designated as:
2) The three great Chinese pilgrims who visited India in search of knowledge, manuscripts and relics between the fifth and seventh centuries A. D. are:
3) The four important dynasties that stand out prominently in the sixth century B.C. are :
4) Which Delhi Sultan styled himself Sikandare-Sani (the second Alexander) ?
5) The first notable Paramara ruler in medieval period of India was: