The head quarters of Sahitya Akademi is at
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The Dutch East India Company was formed by merging several small companies of Holland in :
2) The oldest among the spoken literary languages of South India is:
3) "Milind Panho" explaining the Buddhist doctrines in the form of a dialogue between Milind and his teacher Nagsena (the great Buddhist philosopher ) is in :
4) Shri Narsimhan committee constituted in December 1995 was associated with:
5) During the Indian Freedom Struggle why did Rowlatt Act passed in 1919 arouse popular indignation?