Which command is used to copy files?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which internal DOS command clears the screen and places the DOS prompt in the upper left corner of the screen?
2) Which command will be used to display a column file compression ratio for each file of Double spaced disk?
3) While using the DIR command, you can use certain switches with it. Which one of the following cannot be used with DIR?
4) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to compare the disk in drive A with the disk in drive B, specifying to compare only first side of each disk, and only the first 8 sectors of each track?
5) In DOS, what key would you press to step through the Config.sys and Autoexec.bat?