Which command is used to copy files?Home | Discussion Forum
Which command is used to copy files?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) When MS-DOS formats a disk, it automatically creates the main directory on your disk, which is called the _____ directory.
2) Format command is used to
3) The COPY command of MS-DOS, is used to:
4) Which two commands enable you to move between directories?
5) Which internal DOS command clears the screen and places the DOS prompt in the upper left corner of the screen?