Which command is used to copy files?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which is LEAST likely to interfere with upgrading to a newer DOS version?
2) In DOS, which of the following keys will bypass the CONFIG.SYS and AUTOEXEC.BAT files?
3) Which command is executed before the others when a computer is first turned on?
4) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to move file from one directory to another?
5) Filename extensions help identify certain files. What filename extension identifies executable files?