To copy the hidden system files of DOS to another disk you can use the commandHome | Discussion Forum
To copy the hidden system files of DOS to another disk you can use the command
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The _____ switch instructs DOS to display the directory list in a wide format.
2) The COPY command of MS-DOS, is used to:
3) RESTORE command is used to
4) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to display a list of deleted files that DOS can undelete?
5) Which command is used to delete the directory and all its contents in one step?