Disk copy command in DOS is used to
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) What do you type at the DOS command prompt to return back to Windows
2) Batch files contain a group of MS-DOS commands that are run in successive order. What filename extension identifies batch files?
3) Copy and Xcopy are same in the sense
4) To view any currently running Terminate Stay Resident (TSR's) programs you could type:
5) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to restore only those files modified since the last backup, from the drive A to the currently logged drive or directory?