Disk copy command in DOS is used to
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) While using the DIR command, you can use certain switches with it. Which one of the following cannot be used with DIR?
2) Which command is used to display the subdirectory structure of the currently logged drive and pause the screen display after each screenful of information?
3) To make file in MS Dos we need command
4) After upgrading your computer to a new DOS version, an older application displays the error message "Incorrect DOS version". What should you do to run this application?
5) What you type at the DOS command prompt to return back to windows?