Disk copy command in DOS is used to
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which combination of keys allows you to perform a warm boot?
2) Which command of MS-DOS is used to copy only files that have been modified on or after the date you specify?
3) If you do not know the current time, which command will you use to display the time?
4) Using the _____ switch causes FDISK to display the partition status of your hard disk without executing FDISK.
5) The deleted file in MS-DOS can be recovered if you use the command mention below immediately, the command is: