External command in DOS are
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) In which year the first operating system was developed
2) Using the _____ switch causes FDISK to display the partition status of your hard disk without executing FDISK.
3) You suspect that your automatic modem dialer is not working correctly. Which of the following commands will manually dial the number 123-4567?
4) While working with MS-DOS, which command will you use to display the version?
5) You want to view the contents of autoexec.bat on the screen using the "type" command, but it scrolls by too quickly, what switch do you use to make it pause?