Which keys can be pressed quit without saving in DOS
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Generally, the DATE is entered in the form
2) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to compare the disk in drive A with the disk in drive B, specifying to compare only first side of each disk, and only the first 8 sectors of each track?
3) You suspect a virus has entered your computer. What will not be affected by the virus?
4) The MODE command of MS-DOS is used to
5) In DOS, what key would you press to step through the Config.sys and Autoexec.bat?