Which keys can be pressed quit without saving in DOSHome | Discussion Forum
Which keys can be pressed quit without saving in DOS
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which command is used to send the contents of file named REPORT/TXT to the standard printing device?
2) The PATH command is usually found as part of your _____ file.
3) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to copy all files from the currently logged drive and directory with the extension .TXT to the drive A?
4) You want to view the contents of autoexec.bat on the screen using the "type" command, but it scrolls by too quickly, what switch do you use to make it pause?
5) To organize files on a disk, MS-DOS separates them into areas called _____