Which command is used to get the current date only?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The _____ command allows you to modify the default prompt to provide other information
2) Which command be used to clear the screen and display the operating system prompt on the first line of the display?
3) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to copy all files from the currently logged drive and directory with the extension .TXT to the drive A?
4) Which command is used to list out deleted files in DOS?
5) Which DOS command will configure a serial printing port?