Which command is used to get the current date only?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which command is used to display the subdirectory structure of the currently logged drive and pause the screen display after each screenful of information?
2) Which command is used to copy all files from drive A with extension .TXT to the currently logged drive and directory?
3) Which command is used to send the contents of file named REPORT/TXT to the standard printing device?
4) The buffers statement is found in what file?
5) Which of the following applies to Internal DOS commands?