Generally, the DATE is entered in the form
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) When executed from a bootable hard drive, which command will make a formatted floppy disk bootable?
2) What type of commands are individual programs kept, as separate files on the hard disk (DOS diskette)?
3) Which command is used to display the subdirectory structure of the currently logged drive and pause the screen display after each screenful of information?
4) The deleted file in MS-DOS can be recovered if you use the command mention below immediately, the command is:
5) What file contains commands that configure systems devices?