Select ID, name, dept name, salary * 1.1 where instructor; The query given belowHome | Discussion Forum
Select ID, name, dept name, salary * 1.1 where instructor; The query given below will not give an error. Which one of the following has to be replaced to get the desired output ?
View More Related Question
1) Sample applications to illustrate XML functionality in SQL Server are:
2) Select * from student join takes using (ID); The above query is equivalent to :
3) Which of the following function returns an instance of the XML data type ?
4) Aggregate functions can be used in the select list or the_______clause of a select statement or subquery. They cannot be used in a ______ clause.
5) Different xml modes available for xml clauses are :