What should be the value of i and k at the end of the following program segmentsHome | Discussion Forum
What should be the value of i and k at the end of the following program segments?
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following is not logical operator?
2) What is the output of this C code?
int x = 5.3 % 2;
printf("Value of x is %d", x);
3) Which bitwise operator is suitable for turning on a particular bit in a number?
4) Consider the following statements:
int a=2, b=3, c=4; What are the values of a, b and c, respectively?
5) The operator && in 'C' language is a (n):