The number of students in 3 classes is in the ratio 2:3:4. If 12 students are inHome | Discussion Forum
The number of students in 3 classes is in the ratio 2:3:4. If 12 students are increased in each class this ratio changes to 8:11:14. The total number of students in the three classes in the beginning was
View More Related Question
1) If A and B are in the ratio 3:4, and B and C in the ratio 12:13, then A and C will be in the ratio
2) If 2/3 of A=75% of B=0.6 of C, then A:B:C is
3) The salaries of A, B and C are in the ratio 1:3:4. If the salaries are increased by 5%, 10% and 15% respectively, then the increased salaries will be in the ratio
4) If A:B = 2:3 and B:C = 4:5 then A:B:C is
5) The ratio of water and milk in a 30 liter mixture is 7:3. Find the quantity of water to be added to the mixture in order to make this ratio 6:1.