A box has 210 coins of denominations one-rupee and fifty paise only. The ratio oHome | Discussion Forum
A box has 210 coins of denominations one-rupee and fifty paise only. The ratio of their respective values is 13:11. The number of one-rupee coin is
View More Related Question
1) Two numbers are in ratio P:Q. when 1 is added to both the numerator and the denominator, the ratio gets changed to R/S. again, when 1 is added to both the numerator and denominator, it becomes 1/2. Find the sum of P and Q.
2) A cat leaps 5 leaps for every 4 leaps of a dog, but 3 leaps of the dog are equal to 4 leaps of the cat. What is the ratio of the speed of the cat to that of the dog?
3) Two numbers are in ratio 4:5 and their LCM is 180. The smaller number is
4) If A:B = 2:3, B:C = 4:5 and C:D = 5:9 then A:D is equal to:
5) If two times A is equal to three times of B and also equal to four times of C, then A:B:C is