If 2/3 of A=75% of B=0.6 of C, then A:B:C is
View More Related Question
1) If A and B are in the ratio 3:4, and B and C in the ratio 12:13, then A and C will be in the ratio
2) Two numbers are in ratio 7:11. If 7 is added to each of the numbers, the ratio becomes 2:3. The smaller number is
3) A and B together have Rs. 1210. If 4/15 of A's amount is equal to 2/5 of B's amount, how much amount does B have?
4) In a class, the number of girls is 20% more than that of the boys. The strength of the class is 66. If 4 more girls are admitted to the class, the ratio of the number of boys to that of the girls is
5) The incomes of A and B are in the ratio 3:2 and their expenditure are in ratio 5:3. If each saves Rs. 1000, then, A's income can be: