The variety of coal in which the deposit contains recognisable traces of the oriHome | Discussion Forum
The variety of coal in which the deposit contains recognisable traces of the original plant material is
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Soap is a mixture of sodium or potassium salts of
2) Which of the following are the ingredients of gun metal?
3) According to Avogadro's Hypothesis, the smallest particle of an element or a compound, that can exist independently, is called ____ .
4) The age of most ancient geological formations is estimated by
5) The chemical (ethyl mercaptan) added to the otherwise odourless LPG cooking gas for imparting a detectable smell to the gas is a compound of