The name of the Laccadive, Minicoy and Amindivi islands was changed to LakshadweHome | Discussion Forum
The name of the Laccadive, Minicoy and Amindivi islands was changed to Lakshadweep by an Act of Parliament in
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which article authorizes the Parliament to form a new state by separation of territory from any state?
2) The Nagaland State of India cannot be termed as a state because it lacks
3) When was reservation of 27% government jobs for other Backward Classes declared for the first time in Independent India?
4) The office of the president can fall vacant due to
5) The president can expend out of the Contingency Fund of India