The members of the Rajya Sabha are elected by
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Preamble enshrines the ideals of liberty, equality and fraternity - ideals inspired by the
2) The provisions of financial emergency have been laid down in:
3) The speaker of the Lok Sabha can ask a member of the house to stop speaking and let another member speak. This phenomenon is known as :
4) Whose remarks are these – the Preamble is the horoscope of our sovereign democratic republic?
5) The powers to legislate with respect to any matter not enumerated in any of the three lists are mentioned as residuary powers. Which of the following is empowered to determine finally as to whether or not a particular matter falls in this category