The members of the Rajya Sabha are elected by
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The main duty of the Speaker Pro-tem of Lok Sabha is :
2) A governor, though he remains in office at the pleasure of the President is an integral part of :
3) The powers to legislate with respect to any matter not enumerated in any of the three lists are mentioned as residuary powers. Which of the following is empowered to determine finally as to whether or not a particular matter falls in this category
4) Which Article of the constitution defines the term state in Indian context?
5) The ideals of liberty, equality and fraternity as enshrined in the Preamble to the constitution of India have been taken from