The power to decide an election petition is vested in the
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The phrase 'bicameral legislature' means
2) In which historic case did the supreme court of India hold that the preamble to the constitution of India is a part of the constitution and hence can be amended ?
3) The Objectives Resolution was unanimously adopted by the Constituent Assembly on
4) The members of Parliament can express themselves in the House in
5) The power to prorogue the Lok Sabha rests with