The power to decide an election petition is vested in the
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The provisions of financial emergency have been laid down in:
2) The pension of a high court judge is charged to the
3) The member of a State Public Service Commission can be removed on the ground of misbehavior only after an enquiry has been conducted by the
4) When was the second Backward Class Commission under the Chairmanship of B.P. Mandal appointed ?
5) The members of Lok Sabha hold office for a term of