The power to decide an election petition is vested in the
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Article 359 of the Constitution authorizes the president of India to suspend the right to move any court for the enforcement of Fundamental Rights during :
2) The minimum age required to become the prime minister of India is
3) The pre-requisite for the enforcement of directive principles of the state policy is
4) The preamble says that the state in India will assure the dignity of the individual. The constitution seeks to achieve this object by guaranteeing
5) Setting a supreme court was Calcutta is a part of ?