The present Lok Sabha is the
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The position of the prime minister of India is superior to that of his counter-part in Britain because
2) Constitution of India came into effect from ?
3) The national anthem was written by
4) A procedure whereby a proposed legislation is referred to the electorates for settlement by their direct votes is called :
5) The citizenship Act 1955 prescribes way of losing citizenship whether acquired under the Act or prior to it under the Constitution, viz :