The present Lok Sabha is the
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which Article of the Constitution provides freedom to manage religious affairs ?
2) The only state in the Indian union which has its own separate state constitution is
3) The correct chronological order of the formation of Haryana, Sikkim, ArunanchalÂ Pradesh and Nagaland as full states of Indian Union is :
4) By which Constitutional Amendment Act was the elementary education made a fundamental right under Article 21-A?
5) The citizenship Act 1955 prescribes way of losing citizenship whether acquired under the Act or prior to it under the Constitution, viz :