The members of Lok Sabha hold office for a term of
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which Article of the Constitution of India lays down that any section of the citizens shall have the right to conserve its distinct language, script or culture?
2) The parliament works through committees which
3) The citizenship Act 1955 prescribes way of losing citizenship whether acquired under the Act or prior to it under the Constitution, viz :
4) The members of the state legislative assemblies are elected for a period of
5) The members of the Rajya Sabha are elected for a term